Monday 3 March 2014



                                   

            SMILE EVERY MOMENT!

                          








   In life one of the most incredible and beautiful feelings are the ones that we can see and that is smiling. In life I have learned to be positive and take things as it comes by. In the morning when I wake up, I look in the mirror and smile. When I smile I feel like my day is going to go well and it does. I know some people smile physically, but they are hurting on the inside and they try to hide their true feelings with smiling on the outside. I know sometimes smiling can be painful and nobody would know the hurt they are enduring. Trust me, it is normal and we all go through phases in life and things happen in our lives that we least expect, but nothing is as great as a smile. It is contagious and felt by many. It makes the public atmosphere a lot better. When I see someone smiling, and laughing it is something that I really enjoy. It makes the world beautiful, it makes everyone beautiful. A smile is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
Now in this fast paced world we live in with so much changed in the last 10-15 years sometimes people forget to smile and laugh because there is so much stress, work, school, cost of living is increasing, so many unfortunate things are happening in this world and there is a lot less time now for family and friends, leisure, outdoor, and activities and learning how to keep the balance and managing time and there aren’t enough hours in the day, but never forget to smile and spread good cheer to everyone around you. It is a beautiful thing to see. A smile is something that I really love to see. Do you smile everyday? Do you encourage others to smile when they are down ? What measures do you take to make someone else’s day? I barely see people smiling anymore when I am out and about in the public. When I go to a shopping mall, when I am out walking somewhere.
What positive thing do you do? What is your key to happiness, and to show positive emotions? Would love to hear from you. All the best to all and remember Keep smiling always. It’s a great thing. Make it part of your lifestyle and make it a habit


2 comments:

  1. In this bizarre world, people have forgot Smiling in their da
    Ily life. Thanks for reminding us significance of god's most beautiful gift smile.

    ReplyDelete